Because we know your cats are special, we have provided you with two options to choose from based on their personality:
- Cat Condo: The Cat Condo is a spacious, but cozy space for your feline friend. The glass front of the condo faces our reception area, so there is plenty of activity to interest your cat.
- Size: 23in. wide x 24in. deep x 39in. high
- $29.80 per night
- Cat Cubby: Traditional cage boarding
- 22in. W x 28in D x 28in H
- $25 per night
- For the safety of all of our guests, we must ask that all cats staying at the Pet Hotel are up-to-date on vaccinations. If you suspect your cat may be sick, please let us know so we can contain the spread of disease by keeping them separate from other patients.
- All felines must be current on vaccines with a negative fecal test in the last year.
- Administering medication per day fee applies for all pets requiring daily medications.
Dogs who check in to our Pet Hotel enjoy two daily feedings and three daily walks. In their climate-controlled accommodations, we will provide them with a warm blanket to keep them feeling cozy and safe.
We have a variety of rooms for dogs which you can select from based on their size and needs:
- Condos: The Condos for dogs have a glass front that faces the outside yard.
- Size: 4’5” W x 4’7” D
- Accommodates almost any size canine. Condos can accommodate an additional pet for a separate fee.
- $38.80 per night; Additional pet in Condo $29.
- Suites: The Suites for dogs have a glass door that faces the interior of the facility.
- Size 3ft. wide x 4ft. 10in. deep.
- Still large enough for most canines up to about 75 lbs
- $34.80 per night. Additional pet in Suite $26.
- Jr. Suites: The Jr. Suite has a glass front door and is great for small dogs up to about 45 lbs.Size: 3ft wide x 3 ft deep.
- Before check in, we must ask that all dogs staying in the Pet Hotel are fully vaccinated (and must have Bordetella vaccinations) for their safety.
- All dogs must be current on vaccines with a negative fecal and heartworm test in the last year.